Tuesday, January 17, 2006

the 2nd international penguin swimming festival


In my 700+ days in Korea, our city island played host to this annual swimming fest –by people (sorry for my friends expecting the cute animals, watch March of The Penguins instead)-every winter. I missed this last year because of Sting’s concert. This time, I missed overtime work to watch the festivities, get my free towel and shirt, and hang out with friends.

You can see more pictures, including the actual swimming (at the highest temperature of 10 degree Celsius), in the local publication of our island. No need to read Korean to understand what’s going on in the pics anyway. ^^ Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, January 18, 2006, Blogger jegs said...

Mr. Park Ranger, thanks! I also love parks and animals. Hope to whale watch and see real penguins soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

\