Friday, August 03, 2007

09284807001


For at least a week every August, we have the privelege of taking our vacation.

This year, I took my family to Palawan (see photo), met my university friends last night in the new Ayala mall Trinoma then watched the totally hilarious Simpsons The Movie, walked around Manila and shopped in Robinson's Place for the first time earlier today, and blogging all about these in the lobby of Manila Pavilion, where I temporarily take refuge since the beginning of this month and waiting for old friend Dinah who will take me to the World Food Expo before I pick up my Korean friends in the airport.

Tomorrow, is another reunion with friends from Korea and high school when we witness Carlo & Che's wedding.

So, what else is in store for my 2-week vacation? There's a church service I will go to, the Cinemanila Film Festival in Gateway, maybe a party in my home for my friends who will be joining our company, return trip to Pagsanjan Falls, and a party at Tey's place.

And if you wish to join the fun, the title gives the number to call. See you friends around. :)
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

\