Sunday, February 19, 2006

this will be the view in my window room by next month


The mountain nearest to my apartment which I have not climbed yet. Right now negotiations are ongoing about the changes in the room assignments of four of us (4 horsemen? hehe, I am watching the Big Brother 5 Finale in my room as I am posting this) youngest batch of Filipino engineers (at least as of now, the next batch is coming this Saturday) in the company.

I will be moving to the smaller room of my current housemate Mike, who will move to June's apartment, where Jay will be exiting and moving in my big room--the biggest I've ever had in my life.

Drew just won Big Brother 5 and half million dollars. Hope all of us horsemen wins in this change of housemates. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

\